Skip to content


Builder’s Risk Insurance / Renovation

Comprehensive coverage for building projects large or small.

Builder’s Risk or Course of Construction is the type of insurance that protects your building and liability for the project’s duration. Home and business owners are often required by the contractor to insure their project with a builder’s risk insurance policy as property claims can be expensive.

The property owner typically requires a builder’s risk insurance for the following:

  • New home construction,
  • New commercial build construction,
  • Adding a second story or addition on the property; or,
  • Major renovation projects.

At Shawn Shirdarreh Team, we want to help you build the business you have envisioned. Call us today to get a FREE estimate.

Success Partners

We provide you with insurance products from the following companies

What are you waiting for? Join our Sales team today