Is General Liability Insurance enough for my entertainment business?

It is highly recommended that you add Commercial Property Insurance to your policy as well. General Liability Insurance provides coverage for third-party injuries and property damage, so your entertainment business may be protected when injuries happen on your premises or third party property is damaged at your place of business. However, your own property will not be covered. To protect your contents and equipment, you must add Commercial Property Insurance to your insurance policy as well.

What are the most common risks for which an entertainment business requires insurance?

Entertainment businesses (bowling alleys, billiards clubs, arcades) own a lot of expensive machines and equipment that are central to business operations. These assets are also likely to be damaged through use and misuse. It is highly recommended that all assets are insured with commercial property coverage. There is also a high risk of injury to third parties on the entertainment business’ premises, so it is also recommended that entertainment businesses add General Liability Insurance to their insurance policy.