What type of insurance coverage does an on-site private tutor need?

Tutors providing services in a client’s home or a learning pod environment require additional coverage to protect themselves against claims or lawsuits alleging negligence or property damage. The most common coverages for tutors working on-site are:

Professional Liability Insurance, which covers allegations alleging malpractice, neglect, or failure to deliver a service as promised.
Commercial General Liability Insurance, which covers lawsuits alleging bodily injury or property damage as a result of your business operations.