Regardless of the quality assurance procedures you have in place, sometimes mistakes happen and faulty products get shipped. And if there’s a power outage or broken equipment, this could cause a shutdown in production. These are just some reasons why manufacturers insurance is essential. At Shawn Shirdarreh Team, we can get you the right coverage for your industry to ensure you protect yourself and your business.
What's included in a manufacturers insurance policy
Your coverage depends greatly on what you make, as each industry has its own standards, manufacturing processes and therefore insurance needs. We will work with you to ensure you’re covered for what you need, such as:
- The commercial space you own and all of its content. If you lease it, it will cover all the improvements you’ve made
- The tools and equipment you own, in case of theft or breakage
- The revenues you stand to lose if you cannot perform the services you were hired for
- The work of subcontractors
- Lawsuits made against you if you’re held liable for someone’s injuries or property loss
How to get the most out of your manufacturer insurance
- You’ll want to consider extending your coverage beyond the $1 million per occurrence limit if you provide a full range of financial services or if your clientele is more upscale.
- You might already be insured by your employer on their master insurance policy. If not, you’ll need to get your own policy.
These are just a few ways you can optimize your coverage. Call Shawn Shirdarreh Team today for all the details.