The term ‘business insurance’ is often used as an umbrella term to describe a variety of insurance policies that come together to form a comprehensive business insurance policy package. These policies typically include:
- Commercial General Liability Insurance (CGL)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Business Property Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
No insurance policy is one size fits all, and no one knows your business risks better than you do. We recommend speaking with your broker about customizing your insurance policy to suit your unique business needs.